Mission And Values
At Northern Michigan Vein Specialists our mission is to improve health and quality of life through better venous care and education.
- Venous pathology is more than a cosmetic disorder. Proper diagnosis and treatment can lead to significant improvement in quality of life and treating venous pathology can often be the first positive step that starts the journey to better health.
- Venous and lymphatic medicine is complex enough to warrant full-time practice and deserves recognition as a specialty by the ABMS.
- We believe in venous education. Our job is not just to treat venous pathology but to educate physicians and the public about venous disease.
- We treat people how they want to be treated, offering the best customer service in the industry.
- We are a team. Not one of us can do all the above on our own. We work together to provide a fun work environment and to provide our patients with the best possible outcomes and overall experience.