Meet Diana L. Seehase
Diana has worked in the critical care setting of a hospital for 38 years. Her experiences include ICU, ER, Recovery Room, PICC Nurse, Safety/Infection Control, Risk, and Management. She was trained in Cosmetic Sclerotherapy under the supervision and direction of Brian Heeringa MD.
She joined Northern Michigan Vein Specialists in 2016 as the office’s Practice Manager, Physician Liaison, and Sclerotherapy Nurse.
At Northern Michigan Vein Specialists, she loves that she can contribute her vast clinical knowledge to the venous field of medicine.
- Registered Nurse, State of Michigan
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing-Spring Arbor University, Spring Arbor MI
- Associate Degree in Nursing- Kirtland Community College, Roscommon MI
- Diploma in Practical Nursing-Muskegon Community College, Muskegon MI
- Cosmetic Sclerotherapy- Brian Heeringa MD
- A member of The American College of Phlebology